- We start by understanding your business, its media landscape and market position, to identify the opportunities available and how best to approach them.
- Next, we go story foraging with your key spokespeople to understand their background, learn about their role in more detail and uncover any experiences or perspectives to use as interesting hooks for the media.
- Then we look at the wider market context in which your spokespeople are operating and how their comments need to fit into this bigger picture.
- We then get to work, actively researching, pitching and securing opportunities for your spokespeople across your different target publications.
- If the opportunity requires your spokespeople to take part in a live interview or to interact directly with a journalist, we’ll make sure you’re fully prepared with a thorough media briefing session. Should your spokespeople require more comprehensive media training, we can help with that too!
How can we help?
- Expertise – As specialists in B2B PR we understand your target markets and the media landscape in which you operate and can guide you through every step of the process.
- A more human approach to B2B – Providing comment and insight directly from your key spokespeople can make your brand appear more authentic, engaging and relatable. It can help to set you apart in the most crowded of markets.
- Heightened credibility and loyalty – Your spokespeople will become known and trusted as a knowledgeable and informative source by your key audiences, making it more likely they’ll buy from you in the future.
- A careful and considered approach – We can work with you to prepare your spokespeople and make sure that your profiling strategy is fully integrated with wider PR efforts and marketing goals.
- Active media relationship building – Once your spokespeople are perceived as an interesting and credible source on particular topics, journalists are more likely to rely on you as a future source, opening up more opportunities.
We worked alongside air purification systems developers, Plasma Clean, to raise brand awareness and build the profile of its key spokespeople in national and trade media. Find out more.