From case studies to profile interviews to video, customer-centred stories are an excellent way to showcase the real benefits of your product or service offerings. Prospects experiencing similar scenarios will be keen to understand how your customers resolved their issues. It’s also important to let prospects know about the brands that you work with, especially if you have some great brand names or interesting, unusual customers.
When it comes to making the most of your happy customers’ stories, there isn’t one size that fits all. It starts by talking to your customers to understand what their story is and finding out if they’d be willing to be one of your business advocates.
Our tried and tested approach helps your customers feel comfortable to share their business stories with us and use them effectively in PR campaigns:
- We start by working with your account handlers to understand the background. We also research the customer’s sector and their position within the market.
- We then undertake a story foraging exercise with your customers to analyse the real benefits they’re experiencing since adopting your products or services. We also tap into their views and opinions.
- We find out which PR activities they’re happy to support. This can be from speaking to a journalist about their experiences, to speaking on a webinar or at an event.
- We explain to your customers how we work to keep their time to a minimum but also the benefits of becoming an advocate.
- We then incorporate the stories into a PR strategy and get to work bringing them to life.
How we help
- Experience: We have years of experience in handling our clients’ customer storylines. You can trust us to keep the process as easy and pain free as possible.
- B2B experts: As specialists in the B2B landscape we have a good understanding of your customers’ markets.
- Expertise: Our story telling expertise enables us to dig deep and bring to life how your products or services are really benefitting customers.
- Value: Using customers as a key part of your PR strategy is often mutually beneficial. It can showcase them as innovators in their field and can also help raise the profile of key people in their businesses.
We worked with commercial white goods manufacturer, Miele, to showcase how businesses in the hotel, care and veterinary sectors are benefiting from their range of professional washing machines and tumble dryers.