Influencer relations is all about building awareness of your brand with people who have lots of sway in your target markets. By doing so there is more chance they will help influence others of your organisation’s merits and help you make vital connections.
At Skout we recognise that B2B influencers come in all shapes and sizes and differ for each individual client. We will always guarantee a bespoke approach, whether you’re looking to persuade industry analysts, third party industry experts, high profile business executives, bloggers and podcasters, or someone else.
- We start with research. This is critical to drawing up an accurate influencer map with your organisation at its core.
- Then we delve deeper to find out what things key target influencers are likely to be interested in and what your organisation can offer.
- After this we build out your objectives, and content and liaison strategy. This involves advising on the best storylines and information to draw influencers closer, as well as the right forms of communication.
- Then we get to work. Whether that’s producing and pitching content, arranging introduction calls and meetings, or responding to influencers’ individual requests.
- Our influencer programmes are continual to ensure that relationships are established and built over time. So, we ensure there’s a long-term plan in place that gets reviewed regularly.
- Finally, we measure influence gained. This can involve a range of metrics, both informal and anecdotal as well as formal.
Key benefits of influencer relations
- Extend the value of your PR and media relations.
- Find routes to recommendations that help to generate leads.
- Improve your brand’s credibility with key decision makers, influencing their choice.
- Generate more coverage and positive mentions of your brand outside of traditional media.
- Get included in industry roundups and reports, positioning your business as a key player.