OUR APPROACH TO INTERNATIONAL PR
Driving your marketing and PR efforts across different territories can seem a little overwhelming.
Whether you decide to bring an agency on board in each specific territory you’re targeting, or appoint an agency to manage your international PR from one central location, ensuring your activity is coordinated and integrated into your wider communications strategy is key. Here’s how we achieve this.
- We start by understanding your business and its marketing landscape globally to ensure the right approach.
- We then devise a strategy that best matches the needs of your global landscape. This involves balancing central versus local resources, and defining the types of content and stories that will work globally.
- Next, we build the international PR team you need. Working with trusted partners we resource with relevant experience for you anywhere in the world.
- Once everything’s in place we get to work. We achieve economies of scale by organising as much as we can centrally. However, we also ensure each territory has freedom to flex their own PR muscles.
- We deliver and tailor content on a global, national and niche industry basis, making sure that all activity is specific and relevant to each territory.
- Finally we ensure that all reporting and measurement is centrally coordinated, simplifying your ability to realise the benefits.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Whether it’s your first international PR venture or you’re looking for a more strategic approach, we’re ready to help. Here are some of the benefits we deliver.
- Maximising results – We draw upon on experience across the team to offer an advisory approach. You can rest assured that activity will be appropriate and beneficial to each territory, resulting in higher quality.
- Economies of scale – For example, we can conduct and co-ordinate global research projects as the basis for global campaigns. These can then be tailored for each individual market.
- Freeing up your time – We do the agency management so you don’t have to. This ensures you have a single strategy, plan and reporting process to make life easier.
- Best of both worlds – We mix global and local activities. Where stories and content can be produced centrally, that’s what we do. However, there’s also flexibility when time is needed for specific in-country activity.
- Elevating your brand – International PR programmes are too often focused on efficiency. However, it’s also about elevating your brand consistently across all markets. We do this by producing relevant and intriguing story lines, that can be tailored and pitched to your tier one media in each territory. Then you can raise brand awareness and position your business as a credible and informed voice in the industry everywhere. We also tailor your content assets to the needs of for different field marketing teams and sectors to make your budget work harder.
We helped Sana Commerce position itself as a market leader and generate new business leads using a series of global PR campaigns.