OUR APPROACH TO NATIONAL PR
We understand that moving to a broader national approach means that your brand offering and customer needs are distinct from the regional market you already serve. We develop content messages and create stories that show that you understand this new territory, the businesses you are targeting and their motives, needs and interests.
- We start by understanding your business on a regional level and setting out clear objectives for moving to a national landscape
- We work with you to develop comprehensive audience profiles to understand what national interests your target markets have, including the which national outlets they gain information from
- We devise a strategy and plan to best match the needs of your national landscape
- We use our existing press contacts and extensive research to create a press list of national publications appropriate to your brand
- We identify further national outlets such as television, podcasts and radio
- We use story foraging where we delve into your business to see what national media storylines you already have, including; insightful data, news, opinions, market knowledge or response to sector trends
- We align these stories with features generated by relevant press to help link you to their messaging
- We support and guide you to build meaningful relationships with the media. This involves but is not limited to; briefing meetings and calls, pitching story ideas, offering exclusives, offering articles and writing commissioned pieces, responding to features, and targeted news distribution
NATIONAL PR OBJECTIVES ARE OFTEN BASED AROUND:
- Increased brand awareness
- Breaking into new territories, increasing customer reach and probability of new business
- Broader customer feedback from key people in new markets
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We have helped many businesses make the transition from a regional audience to a national one. It involves delving deep into your brand message and identifying your aims, objectives and KPIs and from there pinpointing the audiences and answering their business needs. With our support your business can target national media while avoiding many of the challenges that come with this approach. We give you consistent communication throughout the process and offer you complete transparency, only by doing this can we develop critical and strategic campaigns that work for you.
We helped Plasmaclean develop a national profile which resulted in a profile in the Daily Telegraph, as well as features in many trade publications which led to direct sales enquiries.