One of our favourite parts of the job is getting to know your business, its local community involvement and what’s happening within your region.
Wearing our ‘research hats’ we develop bespoke regional PR strategies which compliment your business values and help you raise your profile.
- We start by developing an understanding of who you are as a company. This is using our tried and tested story foraging methods. By finding the natural narratives within your business, we create media-friendly stories which are valuable and unique.
- Then, we scope out the media landscape. We cover broadcast, print and online media in your region and shortlist the best ways for you to generate coverage. Everything from the region’s biggest publications to the most hyperlocal media.
- Next, we develop storylines that will work; we carefully tailor content to maximise potential coverage within your area.
What you can expect from us
- Access to a talented team with years of experience and a wide range of skills. They’ll help you build relationships with key local and regional media.
- A detailed strategy on how to position the business in the right media around regional issues.
- Advice on maximising the good news stories your business can offer.
- Regular positive media coverage in the most respected regional publications. This will contribute to improved awareness in your local area.
- Coverage across a range of media platforms including print, online, digital, TV and radio.
We helped SAS Daniels
stand out in a crowded regional market by raising its profile across key regional titles including local broadcast media.