The right approach starts with a thorough audit and effective strategy.
There’s lots to consider when embarking on a new corporate social media strategy:
- What you want to use social media channels for
- Who you want to target and how to reach them
- How to beat the competition for share of engagement
- What measures of success to use
- What your tone of voice should be
- What content you’re going to use
- Who is going to be involved
Our approach to social media audits
We recommend starting with a social media audit to understand how well your brand is performing.
Our tried and tested approach to social media audits helps give our customers the confidence that their social media campaigns will meet their objectives and deliver a return on investment. This covers:
- Performance against your current objectives – Are you increasing engagement with followers, or increasing the number of followers or simply increasing awareness, for example?
- Strategy review – What strategy has been employed previously to meet objectives and how well is it working?
- Page and feed review – Covering both company pages and stakeholder pages, and how well each interacts with followers and audiences.
- Audience experience – For example, relevancy. Is your current programme sufficiently and correctly targeted?
- Content review – Analysis of the type of content you’re posting. Is it fit for purpose? Is it engaging the needs of the audience, hitting objectives and following strategy?
- Posting protocol – For example, looking at frequency and timing of posts, and use of channels, to ensure everything’s optimised.
- Competitive and business landscape – What’s happening across the broader business environment, and what are key competitors and influencers up to?
What you can expect:
- Experience: We have years of experience advising our clients on social media best practice.
- B2B experts: As specialists in the B2B landscape we have a wealth of ideas on the approaches and content that work effectively on social media.
- Expertise: Our storytelling expertise enables us to bring your business messages to life and make them work effectively across a variety of social media channels.
- Value: Don’t leave your social media to chance. Work with us to ensure your social media increases brand awareness and boosts engagement with followers.
Learn how we helped the professional division of Miele develop its strategy for social media success to increase brand awareness and positively impact audiences at each stage of the customer journey.