Whether you’re looking for some insight into the effectiveness of your current social media activity or looking to integrate social media into your on-going marketing plans, then Skout can help.
We provide many of our B2B clients with the social support they need – from just dipping their toes in for the first time or when they’re ready to make a bigger splash.
Across all of our communications services we ensure that content and stories are optimized for use over social media. This includes:
- Pre-drafted social media updates to support and promote blogs, news announcements, thought leadership or technical articles placed in the press, and other coverage.
- Skout linking to clients’ own feeds to ensure that we share, like and comment on their own content and campaigns to maximise visibility and engagement.
- Inclusion of socially engaging themes and content in the campaigns we deliver, for instance infographics and videos.
- Providing social media updates on our own feeds about client coverage and content.
- Tracking and reacting to third party social media activity triggered by client coverage and content, such as agreeing reciprocal social sharing and mentions between clients and selected media.
As you’ll know blogging is now a mainstay of many B2B communications programmes. But the challenges are frequency and relevancy of content. At Skout we support a number of clients with dedicating blogging programmes. We’ve recently provided this to companies including tech company Redcentric, benefits provider Grass Roots, and mobile network provider Three in Ireland. We work alongside time poor clients to generate targeted, valuable blogs that reinforce the brand’s position, messaging and tone of voice and support SEO and social engagement.
For clients looking to improve the quality of their social media presence and activity, we run in-depth audits – either across specific networks such as LinkedIn or across the full social spectrum. This insight helps clients to establish what works for them and what doesn’t; and build this into marketing planning for the next stage of their business growth. Sometimes it simply helps to take a step back and analyse activity to see what can be improved.
While some social media support can be offered at a tactical level, Skout also works with clients to develop, deliver and implement wider integrated campaigns that include social media as part of the overall communications plan. In these instances, Skout works closely to identify the strategy and delivery mechanisms to ensure that the roll out of tactics is effective, whichever channel is the most suitable.
If you’re thinking that social media activity could be more integrated with your PR and communications activities then do get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Claire Lamb has worked in technology PR for 20 years and has survived more bubbles than Michael Jackson.