Answered yes? Then you may just be the B2B account manager we’re looking for. We’re growing and need someone who can match our enthusiasm for all things PR, digital and content. If you’re a senior account executive or junior account manager looking for the next step, then read on.
Since you’re already here, you’ll know that we’re a dedicated B2B marketing agency. We deliver brilliant PR for clients, whether that’s content strategy and development, social media, earned media, influencer relations or good old digital communication programmes. While our clients sit across a variety of industries, one thing connects them all: a need to build brilliant relationships in the B2B sector. That’s where we come in.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you. We want you to be all the things that most agencies ask for: bright, enthusiastic, confident, a self-starter whose ambitions match our own. But we want more (we’re demanding, we know)– we want you to be you. Skout prides itself on having a culture and environment that lets you bring your unique self to work every day. Oh, some experience in tech or construction would also be great.
What does it take to be a great B2B account manager at Skout? There are some personality traits that are important – we celebrate nosey people who can find the stories that resonate, we love people who volunteer because that makes them great team players, but we also want to nurture those who want to do it differently because creativity is also key.
• Senior AE or AM experience (ideally two or three years in a B2B PR agency)
• Strong B2B experience (tech, construction and SME would be useful)
• Good understanding and knowledge of sector, business, regional and national press
• Evidence of outstanding results generated
• Experience of managing social media platforms
• Experience of creating, delivering and managing digital media campaigns on behalf of clients
• A professional approach with a drive for success
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
Still unsure if it’s for you, then watch the brilliant Rebecca and Javier as they discuss what they do each day.
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive salary – come talk to us and we can explain more
• Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
• £1000 training budget per person
• Health benefits – enhanced sick pay, opt in dental insurance and optical cover
• Generous holiday allowance including day off for your birthday
• Rewards platform
• Minimum of two team social events every year
• Laptop and £30 contribution to your mobile phone bill
• Early finish on a Friday
• A home working/Macclesfield office split with flexible working thrown in too
Interested to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll happily forward you the job spec too.