Would you like to find out how to gain more ‘bang for buck’ from your PR? Well now you can by registering for our webinar to listen to Skout’s MD, Rob Skinner discuss how to triple the value you can gain from PR.
In the webinar, Rob will consider how now, more than ever B2B marketers are answerable to a growing roll call of KPIs and targets but often have a decreasing number of resources to play with. The pressure is on to squeeze more out of every content asset you have at your disposal. So, with PR often considered one of the least measurable areas of marketing, justifying spend on it can be difficult. Problems can include:
- A lack of metrics to justify ongoing marketing and PR budgets to manage
- Perception in the business that some areas of marketing aren’t delivering
- Gaps in understanding what PR can actually achieve
If these dilemmas sound familiar, the webinar is essential listening to help you:
- Understand the three measurement mind sets you can use to evaluate PR
- Explore PR’s true impact on your brand, on digital marketing and on-demand and lead generation
- Getting the right set of metrics in place and starting to measure.
With over 20 years’ experience working in B2B PR, half of which he has spent running successful agencies, Rob has explored every facet of PR measurement with his clients to demonstrate the value being delivered to them to build long term relationships. Believing ‘measurement doesn’t have to be complex to be effective,’ during the webinar he’ll share with you what he’s learned and how he has used this to create ‘new thinking’ about the role of PR in B2B marketing.
To register for the webinar which takes place on Thursday 21st September at 3pm, click here.