And Skout’s 5 year celebrations continue! We’ve started a series of blogs in which our team tells you 5 things you never knew about them. Now it’s my turn to enlighten you with some interesting truths about myself…
- I can sing all of the colours that are on Joseph’s Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. Sometimes what you learn for a school play stays with you for life.
- Have you seen Mr Bean wiggle his ears without touching them? Well, I can do that too.
- Call me deformed, but one of my nipples is higher than the other. This was unbeknownst to me until I was about 13 and saw my reflection in a hotel room mirror. I was thrilled to learn I now had a party trick.
- I’m 6 foot 4. There aren’t many people I pass on the street who are taller than me. I come in useful whenever the short people in my life need something from the top shelf.
- I wear odd socks every day without fail. I’ve been doing it for so long that I now automatically pair clean socks oddly. And countless times I’ve been asked ‘Do you have a pair like that at home?’
Alex Brown has just started his career at Skout PR and will be a regular contributor to the Skout blog.