We’re seeking our next B2B and tech PR natural! This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning PR agency and its growing team, who put stories, creativity and results first. We’re looking for someone with a passion and flair for creating stories and achieving high volumes of quality media coverage for clients. B2B tech PR agency experience is a big advantage too.
Skout provides its B2B, SME and technology clients with integrated PR, social media and marketing content services – we focus on delivering high quality, wow-factor media coverage and engaging content that helps these smaller brands play and win against the big guys. We also help our clients to find the stories they didn’t know they had. Everyone in the company writes, pitches to the media and produces results.
So, what does the role involve?
Being a front line pitcher/media relations person for key clients and managing all aspects of PR consultancy that would be expected for your level of experience. You’ll also have appropriate level responsibilities for client relationships and work. We’re also looking for candidates keen to contribute to Skout’s growth through new business activities and inspirational agency development ideas.
What experience do you need?
Experience in a UK PR company, ideally B2B or tech is vital. We’re also looking for evidence of outstanding results generated for your clients both in terms of volume and quality. Social media management is another plus point, as is the ability to develop strong digital marketing content.
What are PR Naturals are good at?
- Passionate about digging out stories and getting remarkable coverage
- Great at pitching to the media and with strong B2B media relationships
- Strong lateral thinkers who can link client topics to big news themes
- Capable of strong relationship-building with clients and the media
- An inherent interest and understanding of things digital and social
- 2:1 or higher Bachelor’s degree OR highly relevant work experience
- A respect for deadlines and a good healthy day’s work!
What’s life at Skout like?
- We’re an experienced and knowledgeable team and we learn from each other
- We collaborate as well as working independently; self-motivation is critical
- We’re friendly, hardworking, sharing, flexible and committed to succeed
This will be a full-time role based in Macclesfield, Cheshire and is open to various levels from Senior Account Executives to Account Directors. The salary guide is based on that experience, ranging from £20k to £40k per annum. We also offer generous new business and lead generation bonuses, a personally controlled £1,000 annual training budget and flexible/home working practices.
If you think you could be our next PR natural please get in touch with your CV and a brief cover note to email@example.com.